- Only one 100% deposit bonus per customer.
- The minimum deposit required to get the bonus is 300 KES.
- The maximum casino bonus is 15000 KES.
- The bonus will be credited to the customer's account automatically after the deposit is made.
- Once credited, the bonus cannot be transferred to other accounts.
- Withdrawal of funds from the customer account will only be possible after the bonus has been
- The wagering requirement is 50x the bonus amount.
- The bonus must be wagered within 7 days.
- Once wagered, the remaining bonus funds are transferred to the customer's Main Account, not
exceeding the bonus amount.
- All bonuses and winnings will be removed once the bonus expires.
- The offer is not valid in conjunction with any other promotions or special offers.
- If the company suspects a customer of misuse of the bonus, foul play and/or participation in
strategies that the company in its sole discretion deems to be abusive, PakaKumi reserves the right
to apply special wagering requirements to such customers, including bonus cancellation, without any
- The bonus may be canceled at any time without prior notice, but only before the bonus amount is
wagered or withdrawn. In cases of dispute, the decision of the company is deemed to be final and
- The bonus is deemed to have been wagered if the customer's remaining account balance is less than
the minimum stake, or if the wagering requirement has been met in full.
- Withdrawals from the customer account are not available until the wagering requirements have been
- The bonus will be awarded only after a deposit has been credited to the customer's account. If the
deposit is withdrawn before the bonus has been credited, the company reserves the right to withhold
- Only one bonus is allowed per customer, per family, per address, per shared computer and shared IP
address, and per any account details including phone number, M-Pesa account details and payment
system account number. Any misuse of this bonus offer will lead to the cancellation of the bonus and
all bonus winnings, or to the closure of the account.
- The customer must provide ID documents, when necessary, to validate their identity (KYC). Failure to
produce these documents if requested will result in the bonus and any winnings being forfeited. The
Company reserves the right to request, at any time, that the customer provides photographic evidence
of themselves holding their ID (the customer’s face must be clearly visible in the photo) or
undergoes identification via telephone.
- PakaKumi has the right to freeze funds and close the customer's account if any fraudulent or money
laundering activities are detected.
- The offer is only available to customers with one user account.
- PakaKumi has the right to amend the terms of the offer, cancel or renew the offer, or refuse to
allow participation at any time without prior notice.